読者です 読者をやめる 読者になる 読者になる

一杯の紅茶〜a cup of tea〜

ド田舎男子大学生が一杯の紅茶( またはコーヒー )とともに読んでほしい記事を発信するブログ。日常のことから役立つ!?情報まで配信中。

MENU

犬に与えてはいけない食べ物

あとで読む

f:id:uniboy:20160701120135p:plain

 

 

犬に与えてはいけない食べ物がいくつかあるのは皆さんもご存じだと思います。

与える量も関係してくるので、犬を飼っている飼い主は慎重にならなければなりません。そこで、今回は犬に与えてはいけない食べ物とその量を紹介したいと思います。

 

チョコレート

f:id:uniboy:20160701120508p:plain

 

 

What’s the danger? Chocolate can cause hyperactivity and, with higher doses, heart damage, seizures, and death. The dangerous parts of chocolate are the caffeine and a related chemical, theobromine. Coffee and tea also contain methylxanthines, but your dog is more likely to pig out on chocolate than on coffee grounds.

 

 

活動過多症を引き起こし、与える量が多くなるほど心臓への負担、痙攣、発作、そして最悪の場合、死につながります。

チョコに含まれるカフェインやテオブロミンが犬にとって危険な成分となっています。

コーヒーやお茶にも含まれていますが、コーヒー豆の粉を食べるよりチョコを食べる方が危険な成分を取り入れやすいそうです。

 

 

How much is a problem? It depends on the type of chocolate. White chocolate has almost no methylxanthines, milk chocolate has some, dark chocolate has a lot, and baking chocolate is the most concentrated.

Mild symptoms, like hyperactivity, appear when a dog has had about 20 milligrams of methylxanthines per kilogram of the dog’s body weight. Heart problems occur with about 40 milligrams, seizures at 60 mg, and death at 100-200 mg/kg.

Put this all together and you’ll realize the danger depends on the size of dog, the type of chocolate, and the amount eaten. 

 

どのくらいの量のチョコが危険なのか?

チョコの種類によります。ホワイトチョコレートはほとんど危険な成分を含んでいません。ミルクチョコレートは一部、ダークチョコレートなどは多く含んでいます。

初期段階の活動過多症は犬の体重1キロあたり20ミリグラムの量を摂取したあたりから現れます。

心臓への負担は1キロあたり40ミリグラム、痙攣や発作が60ミリグラム、100〜200ミリグラムから死につながります。

 

犬の大きさ(体重)、チョコレートの種類、摂取したチョコレートの量によって左右されます。

 

 

 

ブドウ、レーズン

f:id:uniboy:20160701123342p:plain

 

 

What’s the danger? Dogs can develop acute kidney failure after eating grapes or raisins The dog might vomit soon after eating the raisins, but the kidney damage takes time to occur. Symptoms may take 2-3 days to show up.

 

 

犬はブドウやレーズンを食べると、腎臓に大きなダメージを与えます。ブドウやレーズンを食べた後、犬はすぐに吐き出してしまうでしょう。しかし、腎臓へのダメージはその後時間が経ってから引き起こされます。2,3日で症状が現れるでしょう。

 

 

How much is a problem? This is the tricky part. We don’t know. Veterinarians have collected examples of dogs that died after eating just a handful of raisins, while other dogs have eaten two pounds without showing any ill effects. We also don’t know what the toxic component of grapes is—so it’s possible some types of grapes have more of the mystery ingredient than others. Until this mystery is solved, many vets consider any amount of raisin ingestion to be an emergency.

 

どのくらいの量のブドウやレーズンが危険なのか?

 

これが問題なのですが、未だによく分かっていません。

獣医が集めた例では、一つかみのレーズンで死亡したケースもあれば、約1キロのレーズンを与えても病的症状は現れなかったケースもあります。

また、ブドウに含まれる何の成分が有害なのかも分かっていません。ブドウの種類によって含まれる成分も違うので、今のところはブドウとレーズンはどんな量でも食べさせない方がいいでしょう。

 

 

タマネギ、ニンニク

f:id:uniboy:20160701125045p:plain

 

 

What’s the danger? Dogs who eat large helpings of onions or related vegetables (like garlic, shallots, and leeks) can have vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. More seriously, the sulfur-containing chemicals in these foods can destroy red blood cells, leading to anemia. In rare cases this can be deadly.

 

タマネギ、ニンニク、シャロット、リーキ、ニラネギなどを食べた犬は、嘔吐、下痢、腹痛を引き起こします。さらに深刻なことに、これらの食べ物に含まれる硫黄化学物質が犬の赤血球を破壊し、貧血症を引き起こします。希なケースで死に至る場合もあります。

 

 

How much is a problem? It only takes 15-30 grams of onion per kilogram of the dog’s weight to cause detectable changes in the blood. The sulfur compounds that cause anemia aren’t destroyed by cooking or drying.

The damage can also add up over a few meals, so even if your dog seemed fine after one night eating onion-containing table scraps, several nights of the same could still be a problem. Onions and garlic are in some pet foods and treats, so it may be worth checking labels and avoiding those products if your dog eats a lot of them.

 

どのくらいの量のタマネギやニンニクが危険なのか?

犬の体重1キロあたり15〜30グラムの摂取で、犬の血液の変化を見ることができます。硫黄化学物質は調理したり乾燥させたりしても破壊されません

 

これらの食べ物によるダメージは積み上げられていきます。つまり、少しタマネギなどを食べても大丈夫そうに見えた犬も、何日も同じ分量を食べてしまうと、問題になります。タマネギやニンニクは一部のペットフードに含まれることがあるので、ラベルをチェックした方がよいでしょう。

 

 

マカデミアナッツ

f:id:uniboy:20160701130314p:plain

 

What’s the danger? Macadamia nuts aren’t deadly, but dogs who eat the nuts may develop hind limb weakness, vomiting, and tremors. Symptoms can occur within 12 hours of eating the nuts, and generally resolve, even without treatment, within two days.

 

マカデミアナッツは死に至るまではいかないものの、マカデミアナッツを食べることで、後肢虚弱、嘔吐、身体の震えを引き起こします。

症状は摂取後、12時間以内に起こり、何の治療もしなくても2日以内に緩和されます。

 

 

How much is a problem? The toxin in the nuts is unknown, and so far the amount it takes to cause symptoms seems to vary. 

 

 

どのくらいの量のマカデミアナッツが危険なのか?

マカデミアナッツの有害成分は分かっていません。また、どのくらいの量が危険なのかも不明です。

こちらも症状は軽いとはいえ、気を付けた方がいいでしょう。

 

 

もしこれらの食べ物を犬が食べてしまったら?

1,専門家にアドバイスをもらう。すぐに犬に吐かせたり、薬を与えたりしない。

2,症状が出始めていたら、かかりつけの獣医のもとへすぐに連れて行きましょう。

 

 via: lifehack. translated by ド田舎男子大学生

 

 

 

 

 

広告を非表示にする